Monday, July 18, 2011

What is it like for someone to work for #Starwood Hotels and enjoy #SAP?

Img00626-20110718-1954

I know it's great to be working for SAP and seeing this Ad reminded me of how much I enjoyed a great holiday recently at a Starwood hotel property. So I wonder how it is for people who work for Starwood Hotels and run SAP. Do they enjoy our service equally as I did their service?

I see the next level for SAP products, technology and marketing is not only to have companies and organizations to "run" SAP as a technically feasible and business viable platform, but people and individual users have to equally desire and fully engage in SAP (backed by design thinking). So it starts to feel almost like that vacation I had desired and enjoyed at the Starwood Hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home